do you take a bath before sLeeping..??

@janebeth (2033)
hi everybody, i just want to ask this question just to know that if someone out there like me loves taking a bath every night.. i really make sure to be fresh even if i am going to bed. it's just i can't sleep without making myself clean.. usually my brothers don't do it, maybe because they are boys and they don't care about being clean during bed time.. how about you, do you take a bath before sleeping, before going to bed..?? thanks for the response... have a blessed day everybody..!!
@psphacker (1054)
No I do not take a bath before sleeping I take a bath in the morning before eating my breakfast because if I take a bath as soon as I eat my breakfast I could die.
@janebeth (2033)
hi, what do you mean you will die?? anyways thanks for the response..
Indeed you can die! As soon as he eat his breakfast he might mistakenly use the bread knife as soap. :-)
@jaiho2009 (38990)
hahaha... i know you are joking here my friend.But yes,taking a bath after meal is not good,according to science,the food we intake will likely to expand when we take a bath,that is why,eating and swimming and eating is not really good for our health.
@xchyler (258)
not a bath, only half bath.. it's very nice to sleep if you are clean...
@janebeth (2033)
yes i agree on that xchyler..
@janebeth (2033)
Hi janebeth. I like to take my showers in the morning before I begin my activities and in the afternoon or night when I get home. I live in a tropical country, so having activities outside really takes a toll on my body's freshness :) I can't sleep with a sticky body so yes I like to take a shower, not particularly before going to sleep at nights though, just when I get home after a whole day activities, it really makes me more comfortable at home.
@janebeth (2033)
yes that also do, they are still the same and they are very nice specially when you are tired the whole day and you want to sleep right after the bath..
@tutor19us (455)
Sometimes I do. I take a hot shower before sleeping. It really calms all your nerves and relaxes you.
@janebeth (2033)
yes it really relaxas your entire nerves..
Taking a bath before I go to sleep always relaxes me and helps me to fall asleep easier. Especially after a long and tough day, a nice long bath helps take some of the stress away and helps me to relax more!
@janebeth (2033)
yes your right.. it can take away stress for the whole day being expose to heat and dust.. thanks for the response..!!
Hi janebeth, I like having a shower everynight and every morning, I know some people don't bother and have baths once a week especially in cold countries. Tamara
@janebeth (2033)
really they do..?? yucks, smells so fishy, lol... thanks for the response...
@jaiho2009 (38990)
Hello Jane, I always had this habit too my friend,taking a bath before sleeping.I feel to relaxed and fresh and sure to have a goodnight sleep Have a good day always
@janebeth (2033)
absolutely right, thanks for the response...
@margies (128)
Yup, i like it too. Take a bath before i sleep, it can make me so relax and comfortable. If i think the weather is too cold, i just use hot water. It also good for our blood circulation :) I'm not feel comfortable with myself, if my body so sweat, so i must clean it and have take a bath in the night..
@surekharathi (14133)
You are right feel fresh after bathing but this is not possible for me because I have cough and sneezing problem. I cant sleep full night if bath at night time. I can bath in evening time but not night time.