What's the most interesting idea you have had for a pizza?

Ham and pineapple has always been my favorite. I've tried others but I always come back to ham. One time I went to Taco Bell and ordered a mexican pizza with bacon and pineapple, it was pretty good. Feel free to share some of your pizza experiments.
Oh me and a friend were talking about this the other day....and we came up with Chili Dog pizza! Can you imagine?
@thyst07 (2091)
A few days ago I made a macaroni and cheese pizza. There's a pizza buffet chain out here called Cici's that has a mac and cheese pizza. It sounded really weird to me at first but I really liked it when I tried it. But after eating it a few times, I started to think "You know, I could make this way better." So I did. I made a batch of really good home-made macaroni and cheese with 5 different cheeses, spread it on a pizza crust, and baked it. Not only was the mac and cheese the best I've ever had on its own, but on the pizza crust it was to die for. I will definitely be doing that again.
@erikmama (12929)
When I was pregnant, I would go to Pizza Hut and have them bake pickles on my pizza. It totally grosses me out now even to think about it. But at the time, it was killer! Nowadays I am a pepporoni, extra chees, and onions kind of girl. Yum...makes me hungry thinking about it!