have you tried to fart in many people?

@acie_21 (5640)
heheheh!hey!share guys...dont be shy....this is a nice topic!
@chi2nasrin (1102)
I remember once when I was sharing an apartment with some friends. We were all sitting in the living room watching TV and talking to each other. I think there's four people there at that time. As we were talking and sharing what happened to us that day, I suddenly said "shhh... did you guys hear that sound?" All of them stopped talking and then puttt.. I farted!!! They all screamed and cursed at me. I just laughed my a$$ off and we all laughed after that.
@acie_21 (5640)
heheheh!fart break the silence!heheh!keep farting thats bad if you will not let it out..that will cause stomach pain!
Haha, have you ever wanted to fart in an airplane?? How about that? What do you think? Hehe...
@acie_21 (5640)
i havent experienced that..that would be embarassing..heheh!have you tried it?
@jenskye03 (354)
Haha! Yes, I did many times. But I only do that with my friends. Sometimes I farted loud and with a smell, my friends wanted to kill me after that coz it smells awful. Now when I'm with them I will them first that I would fart so that they will be ready with it. LOL.. I do that because I feel very comfortable with my friends that's why I don't feel shy with this issue. But sometimes when your tummy really feels bad, you can't control the urge to fart even if you wouldn't like to do it. Its better if you move away from the people before spreading bad news to them. LOL.. ^^
@acie_21 (5640)
your funny jenskye!heheheh!my tummy hurts laughing out loud you know...heheheh!i look crazy laughing alone..heheh!nice one!
Yeah, just making fun of myself with my friends. LOL.. Hey and you know what I have a secret, sometimes when I really can't help farting when there's people around me, I inhale deep and keep my breath for a minute. People would not smell it already. Haha.. so gross.. ^^
@acie_21 (5640)
heheheh!your weird...but funny..try not to do that you might not hold your breath longer...heheheh!
@jheLaichie (4438)
sure did! i even farted in our office. i am just glad that my officemate and friend didnt hear it! lol!!! and more glad it didnt smell bad!!! ew! that would then be totally humiliating in my part. i am having a bad stomach ache whole day because of the food i eat the other day and the air conditioning added to my upset stomach! though she did hear and smell it, i sure to have a blush at that very moment. still so humiliating!!! jhelai
@acie_21 (5640)
heheh!funny...do you have smelly fart?me sometimes...heheh!cause of the food and air that cause me...thanks for sharing that was fun..