The Greatest Wedding Entrance In The World!

Now, I'm sure that you will be so amazed at this video, and some of you might of already seen it on T.V, Youtube already, as it has gone viral! This is such an amazing wedding entrance to the couple of Jill and Kevin, in which they do a dance routine to the song of Chris Brown- Forever. The whole family if not most must have practiced for days to get this so perfect and synchronized! I cannot write in words how spectacular it is, and the song they chose is perfect for a wedding. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0 This would be very cool at anyone's wedding Would you do something so untypical of a formal wedding?
@ravinskye (8242)
I have seen it on a few of the news shows. I think it is really cool and seems like they had a lot of fun. It is definitely something different. I heard though that they didn't practice it for hours. They actually only went through it once during the rehearsal. I think they all pretty much were just winging it and having fun dancing and it worked. That will be one great video to look back on over the years and show their children.