Out to find a good mystery book

I have always enjoyed reading mystery/thriller books over other genres. Though lately I feel like I can't find one that really captures me. What's your favorite mystery book you'd like me to check out?
@thea09 (18316)
• Greece
Hi dance4life, have you ever come across the books by Margaret Yorke, they are excellent, she's an English writer and her books always have a good twist. She's not a famous name but her books have won several mystery daggers awards and I always enjoy them. She's just one of many that I like but definitely one of the best.
Thank you, I tend to lean towards English writers, this sounds very promising.
@thea09 (18316)
• Greece
Thanks for the best response, hope you get to enjoy the author.
It's not my favorite but it's a good mystery series; Nancy Drew. Any of those books are great. There is also another book with a lot of mini mysteries called 5 minute mysteries. If not you can try to see what you find at your local book store or library. Good luck finding a book.
I've read all the Nancy Drew books before, but I haven't heard of 5 minute mysteries. Thanks for the suggestion. :-)
@lovelots (147)
Why don't you try to read Agatha Christie novels. Murder on the Orient Express is one of the best mystery books I have ever read from her collection. I am sure that you'd enjoy all of them.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
I just finished a real good book by mary higginns clark. the title is 'JUST TAKE MY HEART". I really enjoyed it.