Who can help me!

@cctvzc (36)
August 9, 2009 3:38am CST
I am a postgraduate in Gangdong University of technology in China.Next year,i am going to Europe for further study.But my english is very poor.So i come here for help to improve my english,i would like to make friends of you.I hope you can chat with me by english!
1 response
• China
9 Apr 10
Gangdong? do you mean Guangdong? You got a chance to exchange. That is cool. I am taking the final year of university. I always regret that I didn't take the exchange chance due to poor English skill. Don't be shy. Believe youself.