Have you seen them in concert?

I think the lead singer for Theory of a Deadman has SUCH a nice voice! When I first saw them in concert, I'd never seen any photos of the band, and the lead singer really surprised me with his appearance, especially his unique hair. I have seen them three times and they put on a great show and continue to release great albums. What's your opinion?
@magickat (382)
I haven't but I would dearly love to. I only recently discovered the group by accident when listening to an online radio station. Hello Lonely is such an amazing song and has been stuck in my head since I first heard it. Not many people here in the UK seem to know the group which is a shame and a tour could really help to boost their profile, as well as enabling me to see them live!
They have played some free concerts in my area and they really have a nice variety of music, in my opinion. You should go see them if you get the opportunity! I highly recommend them. PS -- They usually play alongside other great bands as well, so you can see a few great bands at their concert in addition to them! : )
I have seen them in concert, but it was a few years ago, before i had even heard of them or knew who they were. I wish now i had paid more attention, but at the time they were opening for breaking benjamin, and that is who i was excited to see!
AWESOME they are also a great band and I've seen them a few times as well. Good taste in music!
I've seen them live and they rocked the stage. I'm not a huge fan because I think they are a Nickleback side project. I call them Theory of a Nickleback because their first CD had Chad Kroeger writing 90 percent of the songs with TOAD sining them. They have evolved though, check out my reviews on roughedge.com (Jeff Rogers)
Hello my friend Bethany1202 Ji, I really disappoint you that I was never so lucky. May God bless You and have a great time.
@Shar19 (8236)
Sorry to say that I have never even heard of this band before. Guess I need to get into the loop more. Glad you like them though. Just goes to show that you can't judge a book by it's cover.
@magickat (382)
I haven't but I would dearly love to. I only recently discovered the group by accident when listening to an online radio station, but was hooked straight away. Hello Lonely is such an amazing song and has been stuck in my head since I heard it. Not many people here in the UK seem to know the group which is a shame, a tour would really help boost their profile.