State Parks

@Jennlk84 (4216)
Do you enjoy traveling to State Parks? If so, what do you do while you're there? My husband and I recently moved to Ithaca, NY. It's in the Finger Lakes region. What a beautiful place it is! We have some really awesome state parks around here. We're going to visit one today and I can't wait. We're going to hike along waterfalls and once we get down to the bottom of the trail we're going to swim near one of the falls. It's going to be awesome, for sure! What do your State Parks have to offer? Apparently ours here have some awesome hiking trails and beautiful waterfalls. I can't wait to explore them all.
@maximax8 (30098)
We have some national parks in my home country like Dartmoor and Exmoor. They are lovely places for walking and the scenery is really picturesque. I have been to New Zealand and it has many walking tracks. I did the Abel Tasman and the Queen Charlotte tracks. I love to bathe in waterfalls like I did in Samoa. It sounds like the USA has some wonderful state parks.
@Jennlk84 (4216)
Sounds beautiful!