how do you send money with your loved ones?

I know that there are lots of overseas workers who have been apart with their loved ones/relatives. Of course, the main reason on why they do it is to send money to their relatives for needs and luxury as well. We use western union most of the time because I think that it's safer and faster with their money transfer service. What about you, how do you send money to your loved ones?
@dianmelydia (2271)
I think the most common way is using bank transfer. Although we have western union in this world, but it doesn't mean it's available in anywhere. Usually western union only available in big city. But now in my country, our post office has cooperation with western union so people in my country can using western union services without any obstacle. I think western union is a great way to sending and receiving money. Just in minutes we can send or get our money. Have a nice day and happy mylotting.
yeah, i have to agree with you. western union is far more secure and accurate than any other money transfer services. though you will have to pay for some extra charge.
@mdvarghese (1789)
• Bangalore, India
People are working in different parts of the world and they will send their earnings in different ways. Years back, there was a practice of "hawala". Mainly this system was operated by smugglers and the people dealing with black money. They will collect the money and handover here in a days time.Then Bank Transfers. But the popular method is Western Union Money Transfer. Here the post offices are the franchises for Western Union. So this is considered as the best method.
i'm in college. my mom usually sends me a card with cash stuffed inside