I will be out for a week

Hello everyone here Ji and all my friends in particular Ji, Tommorow, I will be going for review of my elder Son, who under-went major operation on 2nd May, 2009 for his Rt. Leg (knee)and Lt. wrist injury , sustained on 27 April after he met with his bike accident between two running buses. I hope, he will be able to walk as he is on walker since 4 weeks now. Apart from Almighty, I need Good wishes from you all. I know that I will be missing you very badly. But I am helpless. May God bless you and have a graet time.
@williamjisir (22900)
Hello my dear friend. I am so sorry to hear that your elder son got wrist injury months ago. I wish your son to get recovered in the shortest possible time due to the advantage of his young age and strong body. I wish you to have a good time with your son. May you be blessed as always, maygodblessyou.
Hello my friend williamjisir Ji, So nice of you and it gives me lot of c onsolation, from walker, he came down to stick and he should apply complete weight on his injured leg now. He is much much better. It is all due to your and thers well wishes and blessings. May God bless You and have a great time.
Hello friend. I am glad that your elder son is getting improved day by day. Be blessed. Take care.
Hello dear friend. Thank you so much for the BR. I appreciate it a lot. Enjoy yourself, friend.
@Lakota12 (42681)
energies and blessings comeing to you and family.
Hello my friend Lakota12 Ji, So nice of you and many many thanks for your good wishes. May God bless You and have a great time.