I'm decided to earn from PTC sites.. Please give me a list of best PTCs..

Guys, I want to try my luck now with PTCs (it's serious now..) Please give me the best PTCs that you are a member and earning from it.. preferably those that pays instantly.. Thanks guys.. by now I'm a member of neobux, buxyou, buxwiz, evernity, and stablebux. (though I'm not sure that they are one of the best)
check out my website called trusted sites for many sites that have been paying for years and are honest. don't waste your time with these scam sites
@eshaan (6192)
if u are really interested, go to my profile...and after that to my website...the link i have put is of forex, but on the same blog you will get link of the another blog of mine...which inclueds all the genuine sites...u can try them if u wish
@Jul14nch0 (1414)
• Argentina
I suggest TrekPay, $5,50 fast cashout to paypal, 20 adds a day. If you wanna join please use the trekpay banner in my profile! Have a nice day.
• Chennai, India
Though I have a list of about 15 sites, I have only one recommendation for you. That's Matrixmails.com It's online for over 7 years now. It's really rocking. I've been paid more than 15 times so far. After upgrading with them, my earnings have really gone rapid. I couldn't predict what could happen when. Till yesterday my balance was just 63 cents. Today I got a bonus of $1 as referral upgrade commission. It's very much worth upgrading with them. Being a standard member, is also good. But, upgrading puts you ahead right away.