my boyfriend cares so much for my daughter i'm impressed

we went to the zoo the other day. they had rides so i went on the bumper cars and he was suposed to get on with my daughter. appearently the guy said he wasn't allowed so he let my 6 year old daughter go on alone. the ride started i was way ahead of her and saw that she couldn't get going. i can hear my boyfriend telling her what to do. but i was comming around the track slowly to go beside her to help her. right before i got there a bunch of people ran into her. she is so skinny and ways nothing so she went flying and hit her head on the steering wheel and started to cry. my boyfiend is yelling at the guy to let him in and stop the ride. the guy wouldn't stop it. so my boyfriend jumped the fence to get to my daughter. my heart sank. he's so good with her and really cares and it made me love him even more. I love it when people can accept other peopls's kids as their own.
@mamacathie (3929)
That is so sweet and make your boyfriend so special because he does care for your daughter like that. There are some out there and you need to thank the Lord for giving you a boyfriend that does love you daughter and will take care of her as if she were his own. God bless you!
This only reflects his sincere love for you as he also cares for your loved ones and especially this is your child. Your boyfriend is a kind hearted person knowing that your child is skinny and makes your child feel that there is someone to protect and really will go out his way to make sure everything is fine.
@littleone3 (2065)
It is great when things work out that way. Your boyfriend sounds like a lovely man. My partner is also like that he adores my four eldest children and would do anything for them he treats them as if they were his own. He treats our son we have together and my children all the same. He spoils all of them rotten when he gets the chance.
@dianmelydia (2271)
It's a good news to know that your boyfriend cares so much to your daughter. So i think you shouldn't have obstacle to love him much. I think you'd better get married soon. From your story i can see that you are a widow. So, for your own good and for you daughter's good as well, you should married soon. I think if your boyfiend is really loves you and also loves your daughter, he wouldn't mind to marry you soon. Remember that your daughter is growing from day to day. So she needs a father's figure beside her in order to growing normally. It doesn't a matter if she has a step father, as long as her step father can really loves her. So what are you waiting for now? Don't miss a good chance. But i suggesting you to make a commitment first with your boyfriend if he will always loves your daughter even though if one day he has his own child from you. Ask him to make sure that he won't make any difference between your child and your both child. Good luck for you and have a nice day. Happy mylotting.
@dodo19 (40151)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's really nice when your boyfriend really cares about your daughter. It's really nice, when this sort of thing happens. It's nice when your boyfriend and daughter get along with each other. I'm happy that you are in this situation.