What are all the ways you can think of to earn money online?

I'm not looking for speific websites really, I want to know the categories of online jobs. I'm trying to make a complete list of categories. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks everyone!
@CatGods (4592)
ok, try these on for size, photography, online seller, artist/illustrator, web graphic designer, professional blogger, programmer, esoteric arts & sciences, affiliate marketer, jewelry creator, and drop shipper. If I think of any thing else, I'll make another post.
Hi, check out my profile -- I have a few links up. I don't spend a ton of time at it, so I don't make much, but it's nice to have extra checks in the mail every so often.
@LouieWpHs04 (4558)
You could check out the website link in my profile for a bit more categories. It isn't a complete list of the of the one's I and others are aware of but it should give you some more to add to your categories.