What do you do to cut boredom?

Indonesia
I usually play game in my laptop to kill my boredom at work.
to cut boredom, i do that too. i check my emails and chat with friends. sometimes, i go and clean my clothes cabinet and decongest it with clothes that don't fit me anymore and give them to my relatives in the province.
@maryihla (104)
I am rarely, if ever, bored. Even when I'm alone, with nothing specific to do, I simply enjoy my own company. When I was in college, I worked one summer as a trade organization's sole employee. My job was to answer the telephone and take messages -- that's it. (This was in the days before cell phones, voice mail, and even answering machines.) The phone rang only a few times a day, so I spent my time reading "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" by William Shirer. I learned a great deal about Nazi Germany that summer. Years later I was working the night shift as a proofreader for a large typesetting company. Most nights I finished the jobs about halfway through the shift. We weren't allowed to bring in reading materials, so I sat and browsed through the dictionary. I increased my vocabulary quite a bit in the six months before I was laid off. I look at boredom as a lost opportunity for self-improvement.
@erikmama (12929)
I usually play on the computer...mostly paid website. MyLot seems to take up a lot of my time!!
@Eisenherz (2910)
• Portugal
Well many things, always depending on the mood. Usually I just go with listening to music or playing some video game. If I'm in the mood I might prefer to watch a movie instead however. Sometimes I even spend hours reading on historical revisionism, so heh, I guess I am never bored. There's always something new to learn out there.