what do you think is the most effective and safe dieting pill?

@xannebull (1800)
i have tried a lot of dieting pills because my body needs to get slimmer. i have a voracious appetite that is why i need help of science without me getting harmed or getting operated. have you tried diet pills before, tell me more about it.
@dlr297 (5418)
I do not think that diet pills are the answer that you are looking for. what you need to do is start eating a healthy diet, and getting some exercise. It probably takes longer that way but it is much better for your health.
@zoey7879 (3104)
I couldn't agree more!
@pushkin69 (546)
hey there. I think that taking the route of diet pills would be the worst way for you to loose weight. It needs to be a lifestyle change and not a quick fix that these pills way offer you. Once you stop the pills you will just pile on the pounds again. The most effective way to loose weight is to eat smaller healthier portions of food more often. Drink plenty of water and exercise regularly. That is the best way to loose weight and you wil find that if you engage in this new lifestyle the weight will stay off you too. Good luck.
@misisbau (317)
Diet pills are dangerous and should be taken with a doctor's guidance. I lost a little bit of weight by walking half an hour after work and drinking lots of green tea. Green tea experts say, help increase your metabolism. Goodluck!
@jheLaichie (4439)
oh! i do too my friend. but this past few months i havent because i always have no much savings for it. i rather put my earnigns and salary first to my family. and i guess you already know that and about the pills we took. lol!!! and i am planning to go to the gym some other time now. i hope i could make it because i am so very busy with work lately. many overtimes... whew! jhelai