What kind of attitude to invite big income from online?

Indonesia
I am a person who get bored easily. But, I realize that I have to do something to have extra income and one tool that I have is my laptop and internet connection in my office. I have joined surveys on line and PTC sites, still I find myself in boredom and reluctant to continue. I learn this is not good attitude So, I ask from mylotters who has been successful in gaining earning from online, what kind of attitude should I have?
For earning a good monthly income it better to join in a good affiliate site and work hard. Affiliate sites are intended to sell their products online. So a hardworking person can persuade people to buy things, thus earning a decent commissions.To get started is little hard. After getting a good start up, then the money will flow systematically.I am an Executive Affiliate of 'SFI'
Wow! That's impressive. Yes affiliate marketing does seem to be a viable way to earn good money online. From what I've been finding in research, if you have a good niche site, you should be able to earn quite well with affiliate marketing. xoxo Cyne
@CatGods (4592)
You need to have a positive attitude and the ability to think outside of the box, in other words problem solving skills and creativity. You need to come up with your own ideas and the ability to put those ideas into action. And most of all you need to get over being bored easily because generally speaking most people who get bored easily never really finish a project or see things through. They are always jumping from one project to the next without completion. So buckle down and focus.
@zed_k4 (17624)
I think when it comes to making money online, one needs to have the drive and determination. Sometimes knowing that a site has potential of making us money if we are working hard on it, but we just need a bit of breather once in awhile. The attitude that should be adopt is never to give up and if there are boring moments, take a rest, for a day or two or even a week and then get back to it. I am not really 100% embarking on making money online, but the extra has helped me to focus more on my savings.