Do you enjoy easy listening music?

@Jennlk84 (4216)
Sometimes I just need a break from country or the newest hip hop songs that are played over and over again on the radio. When this happens, I turn to easy listening music. Sometimes I enjoy listening to our public radio which plays a wide variety of music from different countries. I also enjoy listening to Frank Sinatra! Something about this music is just comforting and calming. It can definitely put a positive spin on my day. Do you enjoy any easy listening type music? Who are your favorite artists? When do you turn to this kind of music or is it maybe the genre you always listen to.
@jules67 (2790)
I love listening to oldies. It is always refreshing and soothing. It seems that life is easier. You can actually feel the tension on your muscles releasing. This should be made into a habit so that we could regain our focus.
@jazzsue58 (2668)
This time of night, on go the smooth jazz vibes on the radio. I like jazz FM post midnight. Incidentally, Round Midnight was one of the best Miles Davis recordings ever ... Singerwise, I love Nina Simone as well as Frank. Diana Krall's cool too.
@greenline (14855)
Oh yeah ! I like listening to easy listening music very much. That's my favorite way of relaxing in the evenings after getting back home after a long stressful day at work. I have a collection of CDs of easy listening music and classical music. For singers, my favorites are Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Jim Reeves, Doris Day, Perry Como, Pat Boone.
@mobhomeir (7565)
Yes in fact I like also Frank Sinatra but I love to listen most on mellow Jazz music.Thanks for responding..