ACORN officials contradict themselves...

@ParaTed2k (22980)
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
The recent videos have prompted ACORN to post a statement on their website. "I am appalled and angry; I cannot and I will not defend the actions of the workers depicted in the video, who have since been terminated. But it is clear that the videos are doctored, edited, and in no way the result of the fabricated story being portrayed by conservative activist "filmmaker" O'Keefe and his partner in crime. And, in fact, a crime it was - our lawyers believe a felony - and we will be taking legal action against Fox and their co-conspirators." Wait a minute ACORN... if O'Keefe doctored the videos to make a fabricated story, why did you say you cannot defend the actions of your former employees? Why did you fire them if you don't think they did anything wrong? Which is it ACORN? Were the former employees victims of "gotcha journalism", or did they do something so bad that you were left with no other choice than to fire them? ACORN says that O'Keefe may have committed a crime. If so, isn't ACORN guilty of illegal termination of those employees? http://www.acorn.org/index.php?id=12439&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=22581&tx_ttnews[backPid]=12387&cHash=bb5331a517
@spalladino (17922)
LOL...that was some spin, wasn't it? This statement is the verbal equivalent of bailing frantically...with a teaspoon...as your ship is sinking.
@ParaTed2k (22980)
• Sheboygan, Wisconsin
While blaming the water for making the boat sink. lol
Well, we all know that water is racist. I mean, ffs, look at what that water did to Narlins! I'm sick of this water thinking it can sink these ships. It's time for some social dams or something. Maybe a special Sham-Wow.
@bestboy19 (5481)
I'd like to know who taught those women how to cheat the IRS.
@matersfish (6313)
I was kinda hoping that one of the videos turned out to be just slightly edited or "doctored." Seriously. I just want to see liberal news cover it! If that's what it takes, then that's what it takes.