What have you done with money?

@Java09 (3080)
Have you ever bought something then later regret buying the object?I seem to do this every time I come into money.It's like ,I'm looking for satisfaction in life,so I buy something I think I want,then later,I ask myself"Why6 did I buy this for?".I'll feel I shouldn't have bought it.Alot of times I buy something out of feeling depressed,hoping that it'll make me feel better.I always regret buying out of depression.What are your thoughts,do you ever regret buying anything?
@greenline (14855)
Hello Java. Yeah, that happens to me some times too. Firts I would think that some thing is just perfect for me, and then later on I find I was wrong about it. Thete have been many times when I have to take it back to the store and get it changed. That is life experience. It would happen to everybody once in a while. But, that way one gains experience too !
@rosekiss (30308)
• Eugene, Oregon
I used to do that too, but now that I am much older and a grandmother, I have to curb my spedning and only spend on what is necessary. In this economy, it is hard to save money, as things cost so much more than they used to. I hope that someday, I can start saving as I will more than enough money and won't have to worry. I just can't seem to get ahead, as something is always coming up that needs repairing that I don't have the money for, but I have to keep the place maintained. I just hope that someday, money won't be an object but for now, money is the object and I need all that I can get my hands on. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.