Are You a Creature of Habit?

@carolbee (16231)
Do you do the exact same things each day? I get bored easily and like to vary my interests throughout the day. I do watch alot of television, am on the computer off and on all day when home and work on crafts. Am one of those people who needs to stay busy when I am home.
@jugsjugs (13038)
I do the same thing every day washing dish washer empty bins ets then i try to come on the pc to earn some money.Then if i get time i try to do extra things like tidy cupboards as well as sort out clothes.I make cards in my so called spare time as well that also earns me more money.I am now trying to get into a bit of a routine so it gives me more time for things that i want to do rather than the things i have to do.All the children are now back at school so i hope to get a bit of me time.
@carolbee (16231)
Do you make cards for an online site or for you to sell on your own? You do keep busy and that's a good thing. Thanks for responding.
@jugsjugs (13038)
I make them for my friends and family
@balasri (26549)
I am a creature of this vicious habit of watching Hollywood movies since my childhood.But I never allowed this habit to come between my work and and commitments.I relax with them after the completion of my daily work.
@carolbee (16231)
Watching movies isn't all that bad. Could be alot worse. Thanks for responding.
@balasri (26549)
Why,that is very comforting Carol.
@manleyjoe (1599)
My business is run from the computer and I am on it from 8 am to noon Monday thru Friday. I am disabled and the only income I have is a small pension and what I make from my online endeavors. I am member of two paid programs and a bunch of free ones that all have paid me and some are even now earning enough to make payout monthly.
@carolbee (16231)
Glad to hear you are profiting from the internet. I can't say the same for myself. Thanks for responding.
@blackbriar (9080)
There is only one thing I do each day at roughly the same time 6 days a week and that's my part-time job. Otherwise, I do various things throughout the day either inside, outside or a little of both.
@carolbee (16231)
Good to vary your free time activities. Keeps the boredom to a minimum. Thanks for responding.
@matsulori (269)
I do a variation of the same things: computer, play with pups, tv, clean, read. I've been thinking about taking out my crocheting and my x-stitch stuff, though.
@carolbee (16231)
I understand the crocheting. I do this with knitting and also working on some of my other crafts. Keeps my mind active as well as my hands. Thanks for responding.
@byfaithonly (10716)
I tend to be all over the place for various reasons - my work schedual changes daily so that has a lot to do with it but like you I have to 'be busy' all the time normal for me is doing 5 things on the computer, listening to a TV show or movie, and eating dinner all at the same time :(
@carolbee (16231)
You're a good multi-tasker. I would be chewing on the computer and watching my dinner. I can't seem to get it..lol Thanks for responding.
@lynnemg (4538)
I am a creature of habit and my routine generally stays the same, but I have many different things to do each day, so I rarely get bored at all. On the contrary, I get overwhelmed with it all at times.
@carolbee (16231)
I understand that overwhelming feeling. Thanks for responding.
@amyson (3509)
well i can say i am into schedules.i find this is good although sometimes is boring because you always doing the same routine.but being organized achieve most of things in perfect.
@carolbee (16231)
Am now retired and don't have to follow a set schedule. It's really nice. I agree, being organized helps. Thanks for responding.
@kawalnarang (1095)
• Trinidad And Tobago
My daily routine is similar just I change the time of whatever I do,,like to be busy,,just like u,,
@jillhill (37379)
I am totally a creature of habit.it's like I do everything on a routine....each day for the most part I do the same schedule....I work...after work I spend so much time on mylot...then I have supper.......work on crafts for a while ...then back on the computer. I do vary it when I have outside activities but for the most part...I am a creature of habit!
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey carol! I like to keep myself busy most of the time too! I like to be on the computer, doing things around the house, going outside, playing with the cats! I don't usually watch tv until late in the evenings except for my one hour soap opera during the day if I am at home! I also like to read late at night before I go to bed! But, I don't think I am exactly a creature of habit because I do like to change it up now and then and do different things depending on my moods!
Hi carolbee, I just love to be on my computer as I am mylot as well as 14 other non-paying social sites and I am an admin on one social site, so I have to be on my computer all day hehe. Tamara