disappointment: things you expected so much. but not gonna happen

In life, we expected certain things to be happen; but somehow, the reality is opposite against what you expected. That might be the real life. For instance, if you expected the sales to be happen in business; somehow at the end, that customer back out from it. It was a huge disappointment. Another example is that, you fell in love with a particular girl for while, finally you sum up your gut to walk up to her, and trying to talk to her. You might find out that she is not interest at all. That is another huge disappointment. It might happen a lot, but we have to learn to deal with life, and keep on looking forward.
@2babita (1074)
Well clorissa,i think this is life.We have to accept the fact whether we like it or not.It happened many times in my life.Now i mostly think negetive bucz positive comes very rare.
I also want to keep up my positive thinking, and positive expectation from everything around me. I want to do my best to achieve the best in my life. I won't cry, nor blame on anything. I have to learn to accept my failure, and hope to improve myself better in the near future.
@med889 (5953)
There have been moments in my life where I have been expecting something ans then the unexpected crops up then I understood that some time we have to expect the unexpected too in life to better prepare ourselves though.
that is a correct statement, and we can't predict what gonna happen in the future. Well, that is life, and we still learning from it. We should prepared for failure as part of the plan. No one actually succeed anything in one time.
@EliteUser (3966)
Hey, Yea I have worked so hard at some things, but in the end after a few months nothing happened. And I was so sure that I would do something, but in the end nothing really happened. Yea you had a really good example of a girl, and she might not find any interests in you. Make sure you have a good day, Happy Lotting!!