Do you do spa treatments at home?

If so what kinds of products are good for this? What is your favorite? I like the spa thearapy sets that they sell at the drug store. I dont buy the expensive designer brands or anything to over the top. I just think it is important that those of us who do not have the luxury of getting to go be pampered at the spa make sure to pamper ourselves everyonce in a while and just really exfoliate, tone, Condition, and mousturize the skin as well as ust takew a minute to be relaxed and feel refreshed
@MegiMK (266)
I do a few, whenever I can. Aromatherapy Bath - warm bath with scented oils. I tend to prefer lavender scent for its calming and relaxing effect, perfect after a long day of stressful work. Cleansing Mask - use the one that suites your skin type best. Foot massage - I bought a Dr. Scholls foot massager and it was a great investment. Works miracles after a day in heels.
i do galvanic spa treatment at home, very nice and no need for spa appointment, i can do it at the convenience of my home..
@anurag3786 (6273)
No i have no any spa treatment in my home..if i wana ot..then i go to at spa treatment centre where i take this type of treatment ..and afyer this..i feel very relaxion..