What is your opinion on eating at a buffet place?

@cjfoust (614)
I LOVE a good buffet. I love that there are so many choices in one place and you can have as much or as little as you want of whatever you want. I love that it is cooked by someone else and gets cleaned up by someone else. How do you feel about buffets? My husband hates buffets, so I don't get to go very often. A long time ago is father got sick from a breakfast buffet and that has ruined my husband forever unfortunately.
There are buffets and buffets. If it is in a good restaurant, the food will be delicious and you can have the chance of having a bit of this and a bit of that. But I have gone a couple of times to bad buffets and the only eatables were the salads. There is a restaurant I love in my town that has buffet. It´s a brasilian restaurant but it also has other kinds of food. It´s very nice when you go out with people who only eat certain things. Each one can have their choice.
One of the great things about buffets is that you can try things you would never have had normally. It certainly opens you up to more food you might like. I like the wide range of food on offer with most buffets.
Aww. that's sad.. My boyfriend and I love buffets.. we go to one whenever we celebrate something, like a birthday or an anniversary.. Actually we're planning on going to one tomorrow, cause we're celebrating my bonus. LOL. I love buffets specially the dessert table, you can have as many as you want, and nobody would care.. I mean the more the better right? hehehe. Hmm. I'm getting hungry now.
Well done on your bonus, You don't want to spend it all on a meal though. lol How often do you and your boyfriend go out for a meal together?
I love going to a buffet once in a while. I like being able to choose from a wide variety of food. I do like regular restaurants also because I am always on my feet so it's nice to be waited on sometimes.
i love eating at a buffet place. u have lots of choices there and u can go back to the table as many times as u want. when the children were younger and were at a time when they have that "good" appetite on almost any kind of food, we used to dine at buffet places. the children enjoy going back to the table and we enjoyed watching them do that as they seemed to be taking chance of the opportunity of having so many choices and good food, too!
@danitykane (3191)
I do eat at buffet restaurants, specially if they are serving my favorite filipino and chinese cuisines. I enjoy eating with friends or family but we usually eat on buffet place whenever there is an occasion to celebrate like birthdays or anniversaries. I prefer eating on really nice buffet restaurants that has good ambiance much better if the place is not crowded. But ofcourse home cooked meals are still the best food to have. I can't blame your husband, specially if your a great cook! :)
@Melbee11 (233)
Getting as much food as you want for a good price I love that fact. I do eat at buffets occasionally. For a girl like me I like to eat alot. The buffet is a place for me. I would love to live there, but than I would miss my home. Haha. So eating much food as you want what a good idea! :)
I love a good buffet and I when eating out I have had great buffets at Pizza Hut with their pizza and pasta lunchtime thing where you can help yourself to slices of pizza and pasta salad for around £5 which is a really great bargain and is available lunchtimes Monday to Friday. The other great buffet place is my town that I have tried is a Chinese restaurant where they had a similar offer for lunchtimes where you could help yourself as there was a table to the right which had all sorts of chinese food on there. It was absolutely delicious and I want to go back soon.
i love buffets because i get to eat my choice of food. and it is usually cheap.
@geebobuk (135)
Some people seem to love buffets and others seem to hate them. My best friend he prefers a set menu whereas I am happy with either option. It works particularly well with Chinese food but also Indian or Italian food as well I think.