Would you show your true self to your family and friends?

It is very comfortable to oneself,if you are open to everybody because you could do whatever you want to do without the inhibations,that you are forbidden to do this and that.They will surely give your freedom of choice,but not necessarily the prohi- bitted drugs,or the unnecessary going with friends,which spends a lot of time too late to go back home.You could feel very relaxed,and of course you would also play safe,so that their trust on you would always be ready,when you ask to go out for a date.You must respect the authority of others,especially your family,because they are the first to be affected to all your doings,so be prompt to time.
@tvb2009 (237)
Yeah. Quite true. I kept certain things to myself, no one else knows but myself.
Thank you very much for the response.You are right that you have to have some little secrets that no soul would know because if you tell even your family it will surely be known by other people.Someone from your family could not hide a secret.