Do you ever dress gothic?

I have gone through a stage when I was a kid to dress gothic. i though it was cool to dress that way. It actually scared people and some thought I was evil but I was not. I was just normal kid wearing gothic clothes. I hate how people can be so judgemental. It is not cool at all. I also wore normal clothes. I like to experiment with all clothes. I am pretty open minded to fashion and I am not judgemental about the way people dress. It is everyone prefrence.
@eileenleyva (19422)
Hi tuckersheri, I hope you had overcome your feelings of hate towards people who tend to be judgmental when it comes to the gothic look. One's dressing defines one's character. How one presents his self, more or less, shows his true being. The gothic look originates from something not necessarily good. (Am not sure about that statement.) I am still afraid of that old band Kiss. They could have made an impact on music but I couldn't make myself like them.
@spalladino (17921)
My youngest daughter, who is now almost 19, used to have a look all her own that I described as gothic skater punk. She had some favorite shops at the mall where I had to pay way too much for some funky looking clothes (some of which I actually liked since I do like black) and her hair was several different shades of pastel colors. Since I'm an old hippie from the 60's I have never given any of my children a hard time about the fashion statements they've wanted to make. It hurts no one and is actually a pretty fun way to express yourself.
what exactly do you mean by "gothic"? Do you mean weall ALL black? if so then I still dress that way. I like wearing black it has nothing to do with "gothic" or "evil"heck even when I wear "normal" clothes some people think I am "evil"I wish people would stop judging others and just worry about themselves
Agreed.
@prinzcy (5034)
I know what you mean. I love to experiment too but in the end I stick to black and white clothes. I am not a gothic, never was, but people tend to judge. Besides, I think gothic dressing style was nothing like mine at all. I am also open minded to fashion and I don't really care about others. I have my own style and they shouldn't bother about mine as well.