can't wait for the one true love you've been hoping for?

American Samoa
my advice to you, my fellow loveless person, that there is still hope for us ^_^ just pray for it all the time do not lose hope and one thing, wait for the right time. keep on believing and i'm sure the right time and the right love that we have been searching for may find it's way to us :D happy living and mylotting ^^
hello uchi,as of this moment, am not having some one right now. but still am hoping that tiem will come, but not this time since in my own financial troubles. i have so many things to do before i would start finding some one. maybe i can just be friend with every one and then choose one from there.
• American Samoa
same to me LetranKnight25, money is also the problem hehe that is why my priority is to finish school and find a job and focus on my family after focusing on my joys ^^ . it is good to hear from you that you also have an organized life :) i know someday you'll meet someone for you to spend your life with :) good luck to all adventure! :D happy mylotting also hehe
@chiyosan (30194)
hi there. i am not waiting fo anyone else now... i am happily in love and have found the one... no need to wait anymore cause i have already found him :)
• American Samoa
how lucky of you ^^