How Many Families Have You Got?

@Rite17 (773)
United Kingdom
If your a HUGE fan like me, you would have made quite a few families by now... experimenting with social skills and traits.... I have approx. 6 families... not including a few of them single people.. Soon to have a GF or more.. LOL Based any of them on people you know? I've got myself, fella and our potential children... Living out our lives as soon to be a reality! And a friend who has been having few gf problems so she has a gf with her... And adopted a daughter!! She wants to have kids but hates to be touched by men... But she has considered my fella tho!! HEHE...
@amyson (3509)
i come from a small family i have 3 other sibling.my elder sister is already married in fact i have 2 nieces and 1 nephew.i think if also having my kids in the future i want it also 2 0r 3 kids but people in the past have many children as they want since in my country especially in the province almost all families have many children but rearing many kids today is so hard to because all commodities are high,expensive schooling and also because of economic crisis most people dont have job that can sustain all even living by themselves is so hard you need a lot of courage and strive to survive.
@Rite17 (773)
i ment the game luv.... lol not ur real family...
@amyson (3509)
oh i am sorry lol,i thought your talking about your real family.anyway have a nice day my friend.