How many times you pray & where did you done it?

In book of Joshua 1:8 Do not let this book of Law depart from your mouth, meditate it day and night, so that you maybe careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.. That book say that we have to meditate the bible day & night, how would you do or apply it on you daily life? How many times you pray and where did you done it??
@irene3184 (900)
I'm not counting how many times I prayed in a day but before eating ,I always pray and asked blessing and the time when I'm going to sleep I always take time to pray in a moment.
Praise God, because prayer is a way to communicate to Him and the important is your faith, you have to believed that God exist. Thats true we dont have to count it but we have to do it most of the times.. thanks for your absorbing comments irene... thanks for your time...
@EARLZHAN (934)
Hi there shellback The book says that we have to practice and obey the holy scriptures. We can do it with the help of prayer. As saint Paul said "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Regarding with prayer the Bible says in 1 Thessalonians 5:7 we should pray without ceasing. But how can we do it if are busy? The answer is in the verse that you gave "Joshua 1:8". Prayer is very powerful.. But we have to be sincere when we are praying. Happy lotting Shellback... God bless..
Halleluiah, praise Him, thats great, youre right we must to be sincere in praying, because we are dealing to ever living God, God bless you
@picjim (3003)
I pray in front of an image of god after my bath and late at night before going off into the land of the nod.I think of God throughout the day.I thank God for helping me and those around me.I seek the help of God in times of need and express my gratitude whenever i'm blessed.
@EARLZHAN (934)
Check out Exodus 20 verses 3 and 4.
Hi picjim, you're praticing IDOLATRY...see exodus 20...
@Harley009 (1420)
Making mould/image/picture of Jesus and Mary will fall in the same category.
Hello my friend shellback Ji, I always pray, where ever, it is possible for me. There is no particular place required for anyone and there is no laid down time. Wheneevr I get time, I will pray my Almighty. Whatevr is written in the book, is to be followed, but a person has to God-fearing. On ewill always pray. May God bless You and have a great time.
Thats true, theres no place and time in praying, sometime I used to do praying while walking because God is everywhere, have a good day
Hello my friend shellback Ji, So nice of you for your favourable comments. Prayingdoes not cost anything, except that will to pray, and which always pays us dividend. May God bless YOu and have great time.
• Malawi
I pray when I want to. I don't have a limit as to how many times a day. I most do it in my private time in my room.
So it depends on you? Im very sure you do pray in times difficulties, but how about in times happiness?everything you want is in your hands, can you pray even in a seconds?
• Mexico
Everytime i'm feeling blessed by god or i think i need him more than ever but at least three times a day
Thats good star, but you have to pray when we encounter problems in times everyday because life is chalenging, the God challenge us regarding out faith to Him, the best is face the day with prayer. thank star for your comments..