problem in Mylot

Bangalore, India
Hi freinds, I am not able to post response to few discussions and but for few I can.. Is this happening to you also? please share with me..
@Sreekala (32783)
Hi Chaitra, Mylot is back now and the problem got solved too. We could not post replies to the new discussion for two days but all other activities were working smoothly even the earnings update. There must be some problem and thankfully it got resolved.
• Bangalore, India
Hi Sreekala yes dear its resolved now.. Yes I too feel happy that problem got resolved..
This problem has been solved right now:) I am so glad to it. A few days ago when I posted a new discussion. I was told that this discussion was deleted because I broke the rules in Mylot. I didn't understand because it was a post about a dog. Then that discussion was posted three times. Later I realized that there was something wrong with Mylot as I am unable to respond to any new discussions. I am so disappointed to it and it seems it's quiet in Mylot because no top discussions. Nobody gets any responses from their new discussions. I am really happy because right now everything is back to normal:) I like Mylot:) I love China
• Bangalore, India
Hi youless Yes I know its resolved today.. I really missed mylot a lot..