Add friends

@JohnJeff (722)
Malaysia
How do you feel when the friend that you add just ignored you and let the 'pending friends' message for a long time.I mean for the active members.For me it's o.k not a big problems.But how about the others.Do you feel something.
@tdemex (3545)
We;ve had many discussions on this same topic.I'm 62 years old, and help many new people here! I advise them to make as many friends as possible before they start their posting campaigns, It helps their response numbers! So then they proceed to add me as a friend. I'm very particular as to who is my friend, I want someone who is in sync with me and my interests! I'm not into discussions about the latest head banging music awards, or who's who in European futbol! So I usually accept them and see what they do as far as posts go, when they start posting this stuff I delete them fast! Some other mylotters just let the request sit on their site! There are many reasons, people have their own tastes on friendship here! So I don't get offended about much that goes on here! tdemex
@JohnJeff (722)
Good advice.Thank you for your comment.
@hora_fugit (5415)
I still have some pending requests while I'm answering it. Makes me wonder what happened to these people, why are they not rejecting me. Well it's their choice, I had something in my mind when I requested them so I'm not going to put it back. Maybe they are not online anymore. Can't go and check everytime...