big celeb?

I think that LADY GAGA has definitely set a new look and a new music trend for the music industry. There hasn't been one celeb that has stood out since Madonna. I think LADY GAGA has a futuristic look and a rather tasteful rythym. Who do you think is the upcoming BIG CELEB?
@leahsmom (338)
I think lady gaga does it all for the attention it doesn't count if it's not really who you are however I like her sound.
• Mexico
Hi leahsmom: you have mentioned something right. Lady Gaga has made some quotes that i think she has done it just for publicity like making that story about she being an hermafordyte.
• Mexico
Hi weiying: I agree with you in the fact that Lady Gaga has a big future in the music industry. She has a lot of big hits in her last album: Just dance, Poker Face, Boys, Boys, Boys, Papparazzi. But in the other hand i don't like the way she dress up, i think it's horrible and that she's not a fashion icon. Lol. Xd. Sorry