What would you do if you see a naked picture of YOU online?

@laydee (12809)
Let's just say you were surfing the net, when suddenly you come to a site which features your naked photos. You didn't really pose for those but the artist or the person then looks exactly as you do. What would you do? I could remember a similar incident, it was when we were in college and the class was doing a film's appreciation class featuring the movie "Kama Sutra", the female lead actress there looked exactly like our classmate! The artist was nude a lot there and I couldn't really explain her humiliation because people commented a lot that the face looked exactly like hers! What would you do?
@mama_bear (1121)
i'd hope to hell that someone would have had the decency to splice my head onto a hot body. hey nakedness is a natural state, there should be no shame in it. and hopefully i would have wicked crazy moves too ha ha ha!
I would be so shocked and angry. I would make the site take it to down and I would feel extremely embarassed. Oh even the thought of it makes me shudder!
@laydee (12809)
Indeed it would make one shudder. Worst, would be if it was like frontal photo and you're sure it's you! That would just be something that I would be prepared to die to get rid of! Whew! I guess this is the reason why we shouldn't take photoshoots or photos like these, even if it's just for fun, in the first place. Thanks for the response, have a great mylot experience ahead!
Ha ha! Not online, but my friend actually found a picture in Playboy or something like that with a woman that looked like me!! She was under a shower outdoors - fully naked . . . you can't see her face exactly, but her basic facial features looked a lot like mine. I actually laughed! I wasn't bothered because only my friend joked about it being me . . . and hey, it did . . . but it truly wasn't me so I didn't feel bad about it.
@laydee (12809)
Whoah.. hehe.. I must say, what if it was really you and you didn't know it was published like that and was photoshopped or something? I would probably go out of my wits! but if it's playboy, then I'd probably go suing them for not giving me any compensation. hehehe.. But yeah, I would probably look for the one who did this and he/she will get some piece of my mind. Thanks for the response, have a great mylot experience ahead!
@syankee525 (6293)
i would start looking around my house first of all. then i would have to tell them pay me if people are going to laugh at me pay me. but no for real i would be mad and find out who and how they got it
@laydee (12809)
I think the professional people who work at a strict company would probably be the ones who would be horrified to seeing their photos like that. What if the boss finds out!? There would surely be a lot of explaining to do. I would probably do the same though, I would find out who did it and make his/her life a living hell. That's not something to be joked about in the first place. Thanks for the response, have a great mylot experience ahead!
@I_LUV_U (2519)
Knowing the nature of Internet, I would eventually come to ignore it although I can easily say I would be thoroughly shocked and disgusted to see it, at first. Unless it has been already plagued, I would write to the poster or whoever is in charge of the URL to get it removed.
@laydee (12809)
What if they'd ask for money in exchange for taking it down? hehe..