why all of a sudden i can't add an image to my discussion?

i hope u can help me out with this one. earlier i had added images to some of my discussions, maybe 2. i started to add another one to a discussion but it does not upload. it brings me back to the blank page where we respond to the discussion and my response was nowhere to be found, lol. i tried 3 times more, still i got the same result ... image not uploaded. anyone of u here knows why? please share ur comments. thanks.
hello money making today,there is a limit for uploading pictures for a day, that's why when you can't upload just do it the next day so that you won't have a problem. i believe that Aunt D (mysdianait) had already posted something about the rules on uploading pictures. it's said i believe it was meant to prevent abuse of uploading senseless pictures. here's the link i think. : http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq10.aspx
thanks, letran. i am able to post now... must be something to do with the size of the pics.
@May2k8 (10113)
myLot restrict any activity here because of its members to prevent cheating. If we upload a photo of course we will increase revenues, but of course they are limiting. If you cannot upload it today, try it tomorrow. Perhaps, in one day we only can upload it by two picture.
so there is a limit for uploading images in a day then? i wonder how many a day is the limit. i have lots of images that i can attach. if there is a limit, then i will try again that same process tomorrow or the following day. thank you very much for ur thoughts.