can i post link in PM in mylot..?

@dipak06 (913)
hi..i have a doubt about one thing...can i post my link of any websites in my PM??please reply as soon as possible...because i need the answer..i am afraid if not then may be my earning reduced..
@fergus (817)
Hi dipak06, Do you mean posting links in your discussions if you do then no its not alowed by mylot. They can delete your discussion and also they can delete any discussion you post links on. all the best
@rtslvtwy (1088)
Yes, that is correct. You are not allowed to post links in your discussions or responses at all. It's a violation of rules in mylot for posting links in one's discussion or responses. If you send certain links over a Private Message in mylot is fine.
@dipak06 (913)
no i mean to say posting links in my PM that is private message...i think this is not against the rule..but i had a little doubt about it..so i ask you..thanks for your reply
• Brazil
Hello. I believe you can post links on your PM. It is not prohibited or against the rules.
@mysdianait (65070)
Yes in PMs it is OK to post links. Just do not send PMs with links to other users unless you are sure they want them. Sending PMs with links without asking first or being certain that your friend will be happy to receive them could result in being reported for spamming.
@dipak06 (913)
ok..i will keep it in my mind..thanks..
• Saudi Arabia
I believe you can post links in your Pm, but not discussion. Enjoy!
@mysdianait (65070)
Yup no links with affiliate IDs or promoting sites are allowed in discussions but in Private Messages they are fine as long as you are certain the user will be happy to receive them.
@monouu (2608)
It is ok if somebody ask for it. However don't start a discussion and asking people to add you as friend and pm you for referral link. That is against the rule.
@rosekiss (30333)
• Eugene, Oregon
Yes, you can, and also in your profile, just not in the disucssion area. So, just feel free to post in pm all you want as it isn't a violtion. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.