Flu during hot days?

@kafueenu (1073)
I feel sick today, and its not even cold or raining. Actually it was very hot? Why do people catch cold even if the sun is burning hot? haha, I'm suffereing right now, and I just want to inform everybody haha
@BlueGoblin (1831)
I had a sore throat during the summer a couple of years ago. I don't know what i caught but it was the worst sore throat I ever had. I thought maybe I had something wrong with my tonsils. It was really bad. It turned out to be a really bad tooth infection. The back of my tooth really hurt. I'm not sure why it caused such a bad sore throat.
In Jakarta, almost everyday is a burning hot day! Yet I still got sick sometimes. Usually it's not because of the weather. There are other factors to beside the weather. I got sick when got too tired or when I didn;t get a decent sleep for several days. I even got sick when there's something bugging my mid a lot. anyway, you should rest. Go offline and get to bed! Get well soon, friend!