Historical Web Site

Indonesia
I really like watching historical movie and reading historical novel. Romance Of Three Kingdom and Taiko is one of my favorite international historical novel. For Indonesian novel, i really like Gajah Mada Novel and Senopati Pamungkas, each of them happened in majapahit period. What i want to ask you is, where will i found a web site which contain many information about history, especially indonesian history. Because although the novel is good, i really want to know, what happened actually ( the true history ) in the novel that i read.
Haha...Look like we have the same interest... I just read about three kingdom a few hours ago. But I forgot the web name. I found it when I search for RTK reviews in sharedreviews.com. But i only read about some fiction story that we found in novel, not in history record. There're also a list of many version of RTK novel...but u have to buy it if u want to read more. About indonesian history...I don't know much either... I just hope one day, there will a game taking the story from indonesian history...maybe the title is ROMANCE OF MOJOPAHIT...hehe
LOL, great title. Actually you can read the novel online in threekingdom.com, the place really great because it is not only tell us about the story, but it also show many side notes from the reader. it give you more knowledge about the story and about the actual story. Thanks.
Wow...that's great. I'll check it now. I realy love this RTK story. Thanks for information...
Well it is glad to found another Romance Of Three Kingdom fans. Well if you like and have time, i currently translating the Story Of Cao Cao ( Only Cao Cao character, not all the novel ) into indonesian and put it in my blog. It is a lot of work, but also a lot of fun, please feel free to check out my blog if you have time my friend. Thanks.
I don't think I've seen one yet. Maybe you should ake one if you're so into indonesian history. I'm sure you'll get a lot of visitors.
Yes, it is really hard to find them. I already googling them for a while, but i still can't find one. Also, to make a web site historical site is needing a lot of effort and a lot of source. I don't have any source, and i don't have enough money to buy many book of indonesian history, and even if i have the money, i don't think i will have the time to read them all.