Do you think reading your husband's cellphone inbox and sent items wrong?

It is very common that some wives having suspicions to their husbands check cell phone messages and call logs. Are you that type of a person? Do you normally look into your partners things to check if he is doing something wrong or not? What do you think about that? Is it proper or you are invading his privacy? If you are doing that, is your partner comfortable with it? How does your partner reacts? Honestly, I am always checking my husband's things when he is inside the restroom or busy doing something else. I am a bit paranoid. If I see something suspicious I do confront him right away. It pays to be early... The earlier I react the greater the chance I can stop or prevent things from happening (that is my motto).
@love_all (308)
well i would say that it is really wrong to see ur partner's private belongings without his/her concent.. it also depends on the understanding of the two..
Is there such a thing as private for married couples? Aren't you counted as one? Maybe for boyfriend or girlfriend that is applicable but for married, hmmp... I don't think so... Thanks for responding love_all
For me, i think you can do that once in a while but not very often or even everyday. Don't show your husband that you don't trust him coz trust is very important in a relationship. It's good that you're not letting him see you while checking on his celphone. The normal thing that a husband would do is that he might get irritated esp. if just the sound of a txt msg., you'll grab your husband's cel and you will even be the first one to read the msg intended for him. That's very annoying. You know, that thing already happened to me. And for me, it's a sign of insecurity and distrust. It's good to be jealous once in a while coz that only means that you really love that person and sometimes it spices up the love bet. you and your husband. But too much of it of course, is a poison and will just do more harm that good. Well, of course if he already did that to you once, and if you already sense something is wrong in your relationship, well, that's another story. I guess, you have all the reason to do that.