big toes

@doormouse (4619)
is your big toe longer or shorter than your second toe,my big toe is shorter,aparently if your big toe is shorter than your second toe it means you are dainty,well that's what i heard years ago,but i'm far from dainty and lady like
@jugsjugs (13038)
Well less said about big toes as i am waiting for an op on both of mine.My big toes are alot shorter and dainty sounds great to me.
@doormouse (4619)
sorry forgot bout your foot problem,oh well at least for a while you can be dainty
@spalladino (17923)
My big toe is longer and the rest of my toes are perfectly aligned. Some of my children, on the other hand, inherited their father's feet and have a longer second toe. One of my daughters is fairly dainty but the other two definitely are not and one of those has long second toes. I always get a kick out of what people say genetic traits mean.
@doormouse (4619)
your lucky your toes are aligned,i hate my toes,my little toe faces the wrong way
@lilaclady (28236)
I saw someone talking about this sort of thing on TV a few weeks ago but it was more about personality about people with various toe sizes but I wasn't really listening to it...same with fingers I think.
@doormouse (4619)
shame you weren't listening,i would have loved to have known what my shorter big toe meant
@Lcrkar05 (344)
Mines longer than the second toe.
@cbjones (1156)
I just checked because: A.) My feet hurt, and it feels good to take off your shoes, and allow them to breach a little bit. B.) Randomness intrigues me. a question about the length of ones toes has to be one of the most random things I've read about all year. And C.) I just found a nickel on the floor. NOt sure how that relates with this question, but I just happened to see it out corner of my eye just now. After closer inspection, it's really not a nickel after all. It appears to be some sort of miscellaneous shiny bit, that either belongs on top of a glass bottle or in the trash. Can't really decide. It turns out that my big toe on both feet is slightly shorter than the second toe. That's not good if that saying is true. As a grown man, I should probably get toe extensions or something.