Comcast email problems

@Trace86 (5033)
My comcast email has been down for two days. It says it doesn't recognize my username. I have gone to the Comcast site and they don't have a spot where they address the problem. We submitted a trouble ticket using another email address, but haven't gotten any response. Does anyone else who uses Comcast have the same problem? Or not?
@drannhh (15235)
Even when Comcast was my ISP I never used their e-mail. Have you tried gmail instead. I think it is just way better and it has never been down in all the time I've used it (about 4 years now, I think)
@Trace86 (5033)
That doesn't really help me right now though.
@drannhh (15235)
You are right, and I am sorry to say it sure doesn't help you now. However, if you act now (while you are still feeling frustrated and annoyed) and get set up with a free gmail account now, then you won't have to go through this the proverbial next time.
@Trace86 (5033)
I do have a gmail account too. It is just that all my survey sites come to my comcast account. I need to get in there!
I worked for Comcast for about a year. I wasn't in the internet department, I was in TV, but I would give em a call. So much of the time, things are really easy for them to fix. If you don't let them know what's wrong, then it's hard for them to fix em :) Not sure why they haven't responded. My Comcast has always worked fine. I have it for many years now.
This commonly happens to customers, especially using shaw cable. After slow internet and billing problems, I transfered to shaw cable. I haven't encounter such situation during my comcast, but they have tons of problems. I suggest changing the internet provider. Usually it takes 2 weeks to recover from the problem. Sometimes the comcast email account will not receive e-mail when it's down. Have you tried calling the phone number and speaking to a representative? http://www.comcastsupport.com/chat =Online Live Chat Phone * Call 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278). * Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
@hsofyan (3447)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Sorry, I do not know about the Comcast...