Why are men born polygamous? and worse, they are proud of it

@kafueenu (1073)
My friend shared her experience with me about a recent break up. Her boyfriend broke up with him, and his reasons were financial and family problems, and he said he can't handle a relationship at the moment, and moreover he said he didn't deserve the girl. But a day after they broke up, she saw her boyfriend with another girl, and obviously, it was the reason why he broke up with her. So many made up reasons to further hurt her! That was really out of the context of justice, its as if he never loved her, plus he is not goof looking, not at all.
yeah, indeed..Men are naturally born polygamous!, but i believe that 2 out often are not..
@kafueenu (1073)
I think some men are only polygamous through words hahaha, all words no action, but for me that is better, atleast they do not commit harm, technically to their partners, but I also disagree with doing it, thinking is still an act.
@balasri (26549)
It is in their genes as the Alpha males in the animal kingdom spread their genes around because they are born for procreation. Female animals often select the best genes for their offspring making them the strongest and the healthiest. But that doesn’t justify men being polygamous. God has given them the intelligence to seek out the right mate and be satisfied with her. A man without a proper pair or virtue often tends to stray.
@enieweiz (98)
Men really do have more polygamous tendencies than women. I don't know why, maybe it's in their hormones. I had my person experiences with men and i have been fooled more than once. It was heartbreaking. I don't understand either why men are so proud having so many girls at the same time. It's so egoistic. Maybe because it enhances their masculinity but, hey, everybody knows that's not the measure of a man.