do you still have a milk tooth when you are adult?

@peace001 (727)
China
i lost my teeth yesterday.my doctor told me that this teeth i have lost was a milk tooth.it is unbelievable,i am mature enough and like the child,and the new teeth will grow!do you have the same experience?how do you protect your tooth?
@buping (954)
hi peace. i never had this sort of experience, i did not remember that when my last milk tooth pull out, in my memory, there was no such a misirable feeling of pulling out milk tooth. the way i protected my tooth is that i would brush my tooth twice everyday carefully. i think that's what most people do, but the difference is that i really brush my tooth more than 3 minutes.
@peace001 (727)
hi,buping.you are lucky that your teeth cannot bother you.it is necessary for ench of us to protect our teeth carefully.
@jlamela (4907)
None. The last milk tooth pulled out from me was when I was still in the grade school. I have a wisdom tooth pulled when I was in college. But I must admit I have a big problem in my teeth, and I am working hard right now to earn more to do something for my denture and gums before i turned 50.hehe
@peace001 (727)
yeah,i have two wisdom tooth and i donot want to pull them off,it is the part of my body.we just do something for our tooth.do you have some good ideas?
@indi15 (883)
Hey peace001, this is really strange, never heard of such a thing before.