Do you travel out of town often ? Business or holidays ?

@greenline (14855)
I do like to travel out of town once in a while, just for a change of environment and getting rid of the stresses of staying home all the time. There are very nice scenic places around the town I live in. It is always so relaxing to spend weekends thete, when the weather permits. How about where you are living ? Are there nice relaxing resorts near where you live ? Do you travel out of town often ? Business or for holidays ?
@JenInTN (27547)
I don't get to travel as much as I would like to but I do try to do it at least once a year. There are times that I have had to travel with my job but for the most part it is with my family on vacation. There is a nice tourist town that is only about an hour away and there are a lot of resorts there. I prefer to go out of state though.
@greenline (14855)
Hello Jen. How are you ? Are you near the Smoky Mountain Park area ? That's a very beautiful area !
@JenInTN (27547)
Yes I am VERY close to there. I can see them from my house.
@greenline (14855)
Hello Jen. Thank you for your reply. Oh, you are living in a beautiful place ! I have been to Knoxville once , a very nice city.
@borhan (1345)
I like to travel. For my job, i get scopes of visiting very frequently to other towns. yes, i get very less holidays to go for holidays. But these office trips, i enjoy them really very much.
@greenline (14855)
Yes, business trips can keep you busy traveling. I have to travel often too on business trips.
@buping (954)
hi greenline, i like traveling and i will travel out of town on holidays. if i have 3 days holiday, i would ask my boyfriend to take me out of town to enjoy beautiful sceneries. coz there is no beautiful sites around the city where i live. i never have to go out of town for business, by the way, i am very satisfied with my present life.
@greenline (14855)
Sounds like the city you are living in is a very scenic area. Life can be very pleasant !