How do you ask Mylot for payout?

I have done this but forgotten now. How do you ask Mylot to send the money to your account?
@mysdianait (65079)
You don't ask them anything. You just make sure all your payment details are correct in your 'preferences' and then you wait until they pay us all automatically around the 15th of next month, if you reach payout this month by midnight, their time, on the 31st.
Ok. I was just wondering how to go about it. Now I know that it's the "preference". Thanks for the response. Now I hope to get payout by mid November.
@vingyan06 (2488)
Mysdianait has given you the right and useful information. When I was in my first time reaching my payout at Mylot, I am also wondering how and what to do in order to get the payment. I just need to add in a little more information about the payment. Do check your payout limit . Some might want the minimum payout of $10, and some will set to the higher payout like $25. Once you reach your minimum payout, you just sit back at wait for your payment go to your pay pal on 15th next month.
@mysdianait (65079)
Well you don't have to sit back and do nothing - you can carry on and increase your earnings even more Thank you for the BR and happy to have solved your doubts!
@rosekiss (30308)
• Eugene, Oregon
The payout is done automatically, and when you reasch payout then you are paid the following month around the 15th of the month. It makes it nice though, that we don't have to ask for the payout, as most of sites you do have to ask. I have been paid severl times by mylot, and I am so happy, as I have set my goal to get the payout every month. I have never regretted my decsion to join mylot whatsoever. I have learned so much here and gain many friends here too. I am here for the long haul. Good luck to you adn happy mylotting.
ya in most of the sites we have to ask for the payout and they ake time to pay us.i donot know that mylot pays automatically and i have a long way to cover to get my first payout in mylot.ya we get many friends in mylot.we share our feelings and things in mylot.mylot is the best site in the world as one can feel better here and occupied.happy mylotting my friends
Thanks for the posts.