how to do if your family member is addicted to sth?

October 29, 2009 1:14pm CST
I married nearly one year. about 3 month ago my husband changed his work. he only need work by telephone at first i was happy.but later i found he spend more and more time play games online. We quarreled many time but it is useless. how do i ? would you give me some....?
2 people like this
4 responses
@SomeCowgirl (32191)
• United States
29 Oct 09
I think that you should talk to your husband about the importance of having money so that you can buy the things you need and want. I would tell him that while it's funny to play games, and that you understand that, that you feel he's been goofing off more then working and you want to do something to help him not to goof off as much. Of course there's a site I do that earns you lots of cool stuff for playing games, so in that sense it's kind of earning...
1 person likes this
@kavis487 (259)
• India
30 Oct 09
Love can change anything in this world.dont quarrel with your hubby,just speak with him and tell about this,ask him to change.quarrel makes more problem than playing online games.Better speak with him....
@free_man (7330)
• United States
29 Oct 09
Pray about it and ask God to help you. Write him a note explaining whey this bothers you and let him read it. If you can't talk then there is something wrong.
@DivaGirl (44)
• Canada
30 Oct 09
What is "sth"? Without knowing what "sth" is, I can still say that any kind of addiction, especially if it's causing you pain, is something that you and he will have to work through and resolve if your relationship is to move forward.