Clothes/Changes

Do you ever wonder why are the styles of all men and wonens and childrens clothing are always changing?Like you couldnt get away with wearing now what people used to wear i mean you can but people would stare at you alot and make you feel uncomfortable and why is it they always make the cutest and best clothes for kids and you see something like a dress or a shirt you really like but its for a kid why cant they make things as cute for us?If i knew how to sew i would do it.And why when you go to a job and all your doing is talking on phone they want you to dress so nice no one can see you why not be comfortable?Does this bother anyone else out there?Am I the only one?
@weasel81 (2501)
there's some nice stuff out there but, it's usually in the smaller sizes. not for ladies who are a bigger size, but i find there is a good range in different things in under wear. i usually am in something comfortable for work, i only have impress cows and they can be vocal on me wearing red at work and make a mess of the place.
I just usually dress for comfort but I like to be kind of stylish as well. I will wear usually jeans or shorts and some kind of a nice sweatshirt or sweater with it or a nice top in the summertime. I think casual but stylish is a good look.