Is Hybux gone?

Hybux is not opening for a few days. It says, Server is changing, all users will be compensated. How are we supposed to be compensated? What do you think about Hybux? Would you still click at its ads if it comes alive?
Yes, it was down past few days but it's up and running again since yesterday! Happy mylotting and enjoy earning in hybux!
@aprilten (1966)
It's probably gone. Now I can't login to the site. I tried to login and after processing I get to see my stats then asked to login again. After I login the same thing happens. It goes on and on. I think they should be honest and tell us if they are down and out or whatever. It looks like it's turning into another scam.
@edxcast (1169)
• Ecuador
Well it seems it has return. I check it up today(actually yesterday) and its already up and running. I think we are still unsure if it will continue to run normal. We just have to wait and hopefully for us, the users, it will stay.
let us just try to wait till the given time . . let us give them chance . . and we will see
@codris (783)
i don't know what to think, i try every day to go on hybux but he says always that they're changing server, it's about a week now, i don't know if it will return sooner or later, i don't know if it will be cancelled frever. i don't remember how much money i have on hybux count, maybe 30 cents. i hope that they will give us some money after the change, if it will change and if will return.
@icecubic (1850)
I don't know yesterday when i go to this site they said that will have new server up on tuesday. It's not once was happened. A few month ago they like it and then they exist again but my account has been deleted and now i 'm with new account in there. Hopefull they haven't deleted member account when the come back soon. Good luck for us
@SQD444 (679)
hi there.. am not very sure about that... the site is down for few days now and there is a message at the site saying they will be back byt tuesday .. i dont know it is true or they are going a scam... lets wait and see .. cheers...