Chance really showed poor cop skills today

@stealthy (8188)
What kind of cop just goes up and grabs a robber from behind at close quarters like that? That was the dumbest move ever. He also bungled the Patty thing at the church.
@coffeebreak (17811)
I haven't seen it for about a week. Last I watched Chance was doing fine in the hospital. DIdn't see what happened, but apparently I didn't miss much! I just got so tired of the Ashly/Victor, Adam and his antics and that constant SHARON EPIDEMIC that the men in GC have! Good grief...all she does is hop from man to man and they all cater to her and of course... suddenly Brad's home that he left to Colleen is now in Jacks asset portfolio and Sharon.. without a job or income of any kind, now rents it from Jack! How stupid is that!!! So I just got tired of it... did see it hte day Phyliss got that letter from Patty and she went to confront her. And Jack talking to Nik and congratulating him for taking over Newman Ent and hopefully doing good with it, unlike his father. Theyneed to get some storylines that are not Family related. Can't any of them do anything without it becoming a family affair! Now they are secretly looking for Kathrines real daughter...can't there be something in the town going on that they can deal with?
@happy6162 (3009)
Chance does not seem to think before he reacts. He should not have gone behind the robber and grab him. I think he would be better for Chloe than Billy may now if Nina does not interfer Chloe will realize how much she really like Chance.
Chance should not have gone behind the robber like that because he put is life in jeopardy as well as Gloria. OK, I will admit I am not a big fan of Gloria's but I would not want to see her get hurt. I also think Jeffery wanting Gloria to rob her own son was mean. I am glad that Gloria stood up to herself and her son. I feel that he should not have assumed that Patty was at the church. Even if she was I feel that arresting Patty in church would have been in bad taste. I think that Cloe should give up on Billy completely. Both she and Delia can do so much better. I think that Chance would make an ok dad once he gets past his anger at his own dad.
Ok so i have to pick my daughter up from school right when y&r comes on so i miss about half of it every day so i am pretty out of the loop... But does anyone think that the lady doctor (the one mary jane made herself look like) is going to turn out to be mary jane somewhere down the line...I just get the feeling that mary jane did something to her and switched with her and no one knows it yet...anyone else think that? as for billy and chloe...i think chloe will end up falling in love with chance just about the same time billy realises he is actually in love with chloe..... and can anyone tell me whats going on with jill?? WHY is she searching for cathrine chancellors real daughter...and does anyone think that it will actually turn out that jill is her daughter after all?? Or maybe it will be nikki???