Which is the best two wheeler you have ridden?

Which two wheeler do you consider the best you have ridden. The best for me was a 100c.c. Suzuki AX, which I bought in 1984. It had the speed, road grip, and was one of the best. Before this I had ridden a Matchless 500c.c.bike which was owned by my father. Of course this was a heavy bike, and before I started enjoying it, he sold it.What is the best you have ridden.Is it a scooter, motor cycle, moped or a cycle?
The very best in my sense which i have driven is Yezdi The bullet which my Uncle had. It was a bike which is superb to ride on and have fun. Its been a pleasure to ride the bike and made me feel that am the king and above every one. Its give a beautiful sound and make us to feel proud on the road. The next one would every other bikes which i can't pick one in all those.. Every bikes has a different specialty and gives different feel while we ride them. have fun.
Yezdi is one bike which I wanted to own while I was studying in the college. During those times having a two wheeler was like having a status symbol. I used to envy all the other students who used to stylishly come to the college in a motor cycle, the majority would be Yezdis followed by the older jawas. Thanks for the response.
Thanks for the best response dude.. happy lotting and have a nice day.
Hi ramesh, I'm having a scooty pep - purple colour. I think i am more comfortable with my scooty. So i have never changed the model for any reason. I find it easy to ride that and more comfortable. My husband will tell why dont you change your old scooty. But i will not accept. I am really very comfortable and settled . Guess i will not change it very soon
Thanks for the response Priya. Believe it or not I also had a Scooty pep for my daughter who by the by is also a Priya. It was also purple in color. My son did not want to use the scooty, and I was using it till recently, when I changed it over for a Honda Activa. Scooty pep is a wonderful vechicle, the only reason why I changed it was, because, I am quite tall, and it was a little small for me.
@kavis487 (260)
My best bike is Yamaha RX 100,this bike has great pick up actually this bike is more than 100cc.I saw one bike in Tv the bike is called Y2K,in this bike they fix jet engine the cost of the bike is 180000$,peoples made a race with real jet and this Y2K,you not believe winner is Y2K.
I have also seen that short film, but I have my doubts about the authenticity of that film. Thanks for the response.