Why are they Killing the dolphins?

poor Traditions - In this cruel traditional celebration, nothing is missing for fun. Every one is participating in one way or the other, killing or looking at the cruelty "supporting like a spectator"The Calderon Dolphins are near extinct species like all other species of dolphins which come near men to play and interact in a way of PURE friendship.
The which is stained in red is not because of climate effects of nature it,s because of the cruelty that the human beings who call themselves civilized kill hundreds of the famous and intelligent Calderon dolphins. This happens every year in Feroe Island in Denmark. The main participants participants are young teens who want to show that they are young and mature. In this cruel traditional celebration, nothing is missing for fun. Every one is participating in one way or the other, killing or looking at the cruelty "supporting like a spectator"The Calderon Dolphins are near extinct species like all other species of dolphins which come near men to play and interact in a way of PURE friendship They don't die instantly; they are cut 1,2 or 3 times with thick hocks and pure beings are allowed to die in its own blood. Isn't this enough? to kill a wonderful creature just for the sake of fun. Suggest some solutions and punishment for this baneful act. Don't Just read, Take care of this world its our home
@CatGods (4592)
Greetings and welcome to mylot. Some people have no respect for life and some governments think that it's ok to commit these terrible acts. I think the only way to stop it is for the people of the world to unite and protest. Maybe you should start some kind of email petition for every one to sign their name and country and then send it to the Denmark government officials. I would also contact PETA and GREENPEACE and there is also the WSPCA. Any animal protection rights group would be interested in this. I know that you and I are just individuals, but when we band together we become a stronger louder voice. I will do a friend request with you so that I can give you my email address in PM (private message) if you want to start a petition. I don't know how to start a petition but I sign yours if you start one.
I am very much interested to join your site 'mylot'.As a teacher and professional of geography I want to save and protect the world's habitat and ecology with my last drop of blood.Thanks a lot for your initiatives.
Hi aj18leo, Welcome to myLot! I was stunned reading your post as I had no dea whatsoever to what's happening to the dolphins. That is truly inhumane to kill just for the fun of it.. I couldn't imagine them sleep at night. I wonder whether the government there cares about this. They really should ban this kind of activity to preserve and prevent the dolphins from extinction, at least. Anyway, Happy myLotting. Enjoy this site!