he just said he cares much but don't even say the love words....!!

@Craicha (801)
this is all about my friend and her long distance BF...at first he loves to say always the words i love you,....a sweet loving words that she loves to hear fom him everyday..night and day.............but months passby his changing that she even let him admit whats wrong....he just said he cares much in her thats why his online in net and had time always in her everyday even his so tired coming home especially he got 2 jobs even coming late home he go online just for her but the words i love you never been heared.....she asked if he still loves her ..he just said "yes I do but not the same love you feels for me "...as if his just into friends with her....that made my friend so sad and she don't expect to hear this from him since that day is there first anniversary and he don't even greet her coz he said he forgot....but what my friend confused about him...that how come he give efforts online everyday even came home late for her, he even get jealous if my friend wear sexy at school, and even tell her avoid guys that likes her , she don't even allowed any dating or other sites in the net and always asked her what she do that day and what she will do after they chat.....and always said she cares for her too much and if my friend ask him if he loves her, he just give smiles can't say the words but he loves always 2 hear te i love you from my friend....but theres a time he drunk and my friend tell him i love you, he replied he said i love you too....but when he sober my friend told him about what he said when his drunk and even deny that he don't remember... what do you think whats going on their relationship coz even me is confused of what the BF really wants from her...
'Love' can be difficult to say for some people. I have told two people of my past, and I have lost them shortly after. I said I would never never never tell anyone else. I have a best friend now and I tell him I love him. But it took over one year to feel safe enough to tell him.
YA love is so far now girls are expecting financialy strong partner because for life if love is important so money is more important
@SACHIN2708 (1638)
Well now that time has been gone when girls were expecting just love and care from her boy friends or fourth coming husband but now they expect that they should be qualified, loving but last not the least financialy strong it main quality